|The Smart Idea|
Needing to work smarter, not harder.
We have all been there…
– the printer has stopped, again
– this emergency mailing must go today
– no credit in the franking machine
… and so on …
Our challenge was to solve this problem and provide a solution that:
1. made the process easier for staff
2. increased productivity
3. worked with existing business systems / processes
4. avoided any capital investment cost
The idea was Mailsync...
And it uses technology to automate business communications.
For your users, it works like an A4 office printer…
– Takes up no office space.
– Prints and prepares your letters/invoices/statements for post.
– Takes care of posting & postal returns.
– Gives you full GDPR traceability of every communication sent.
It just makes sense
Mailsync users can get more done, by:
– not stuffing envelopes.
As a business, you benefit from:
– less paper, envelopes, toner etc… in the office
– no capital equipment costs
– scalable capacity, it is there when you need it
– GDPR traceability & reduced risk of error
– post, email, SMS & web-vault delivery options
If you have to send business mail, this is smart stuff.
Franking machine out of credit?
with Mailsync, franking becomes a thing of the past
Who forgot to take the post yesterday?
Never ask again...
Mailsync takes care of the delivery
How are we going to get all of these posted today?
No problem....with Mailsync, you outsource the issue to professionals
The printer has jammed again!
with Mailsync, that's no longer your problem
Problems migrating to digital delivery?
Not with Mailsync...
we're adding new functionality to legacy systems